We use our expertise to provide objective advice based on our clients’ requirements, both current and future, endeavouring to drive high levels of client satisfaction and brand recognition.
Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited (“SHKFL”), with its foundation dating back to 1969, is a 70%-owned subsidiary of Everbright Securities Company Limited (“Everbright Securities”, SSE: 601788, HKEX: 6178).
Operating under the Sun Hung Kai Financial brand as well as the SHK Direct and SHK Private sub-brands, SHKFL has two core business segments, Wealth Management and Brokerage, and Capital Markets. It offers customised wealth management and investment solutions for retail, corporate and institutional clients. Backed by Everbright Securities, SHKFL provides greater access for Hong Kong and Mainland investors to a broad range of products and services.
SHKFL has an extensive branch and office network in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China, and offers a diversified financial trading platform to its customers. SHKFL, through its subsidiaries, currently has about HK$90.7 billion* in assets under management, custody and/or advice.
*As of 31 December 2016
Sun Hung Kai Financial (“SHKF”), a leading financial institution based in Hong Kong, is known for its independent advisory services, digital capabilities, and sustainable client relationships.
We have been committed to delivering our combined financial experience and expertise, along with exceptional client service, to corporate and institutional clients as well as private and business clients for over 45 years.
We market our comprehensive financial services and advice through our two business segments: Wealth Management and Brokerage, and Capital Markets.
Sun Hung Kai Financial Group Limited, the holding company of Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited, is 70% owned by Everbright Securities Company Limited (“Everbright Securities”) through Everbright Securities' Hong Kong wholly-owned subsidiary Everbright Securities Financial Holdings Limited, with the other 30% retained by Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited. Sun Hung Kai Financial Limited is the holding company of the licensed and non-licensed entities providing our services.
At Sun Hung Kai Financial, we always aim to create a differentiating client experience by innovating our offerings, striving for operational excellence and leveraging our business capabilities.
Our strategy is built on four cornerstones:
We believe that only strong corporate values, which are the basis of everything we do, enable a business to deliver continued success and sustainable returns. Our core principles of Excellence, Integrity, Innovation, Prudence and Professionalism underpin how our business operates.
We pursue excellence by taking ownership in everything we do and continuously striving for self-improvement.
We are transparent, honest and fair in our interactions with all stakeholders and act with integrity.
We continually expand our creativity to generate new ideas and solutions.
We build trust by putting our clients’ interests first.
We have a relentless focus on treating clients professionally and offering help when needed.
With over 45 years of commitment and innovation, we have a history of demonstrating leadership during times of growth and volatility:
The Sun Hung Kai Financial brand advertisement in 2012 portrayed various ways in which a target-driven salesman pushed to close deals. As a sequel to “Sales Target” as our previous advertising theme, the brand-new 2016 TV commercial is marketed on a theme of “Customer First” which takes with a light-hearted approach to highlight the difference between our business principles and that of others. Our key value proposition is our unrelenting promise to put clients' interests ahead of ours. Check out our 2016 TV commercial: